Thursday, February 3, 2011

Del.icio.us = Delicious???


Is Del.icio.us delicious? I think that this particular bookmarking tool could be very beneficial to individuals that are computer savy as well as individuals who are not. By incorporating all of a person’s bookmarks in one place it could help streamline the research process.  Delicious.com helps the user by categorizing by topics the most popular websites available. The major concern I have regarding the website is once again having another site that I need to keep track of. I suppose the more I use it though the more friendly it will become and will help keep material in a focused place.  Another benefit is that Delicious is accessible anywhere and if I do not have my computer but need to access my bookmarks from school I will be able to do so in a very easy manner. I look forward to creating an account to see how beneficial it will be to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment