Sunday, February 20, 2011

Library Thing

I love to read, but one of the problems I have with reading is that I will not put the book down until it is finished. This is difficult especially if I am reading late at night. Often times I will stay up until 3 in the morning finishing a book. I also have a hard time buying books because I finish them so fast. Lately my daughter and I are going to the library to borrow books for her because she is similar in that she is a fast reader and finishes the books quickly.
I enjoyed the Librarything website and think it will be fun to organize the books that we do have here at home. http://www.librarything.com/home/Tmaiocco
I am looking forward to using this site more possibly this summer to become more organized as well using it this semester to look for more resources for projects and assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment